• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Ink

Ink
  • 203 posts
  • Staff teams:
    Moderation

Greetings, community!

I just thought it would be a great idea to give everyone a short update as to what's going on with Crusade Gaming with a short staff blog. As many of you know, CG will relaunch near the middle of January. The date of relaunch will be announced before January 13, 2015.

So, you may ask, "Phantom what's been going on? Why isn't the server out yet?"

I want to insure that Crusade Gaming will be absolutely stunning when it is first released. Crusade Gaming will be a completely unique and one-of-a-kind WotLK private server. The community will be bonded together on one server, each member interacting while pursuing their own path. Player versus player will be top-notch, with plenty of custom features that serve only to enhance the game. Player versus environment gameplay will be challenging and fun with appropriate raid progression. 

As Team Leader of Moderation, I want to make sure that Crusade Gaming embodies the spirit of the internet as a free and open place. That being said, Crusade Gaming must remain an open and welcoming environment that enhances the World of Warcraft experience. That's why the Off-Topic section has all-new rules that will make the forums an interesting place (just don't forget your NSFW tag!). Upon server launch, the rules of civility will not be enforced as strictly as in the past. We're fine with players insulting each other if both players are fine with it, but if others are influenced by it, or if someone submits a complaint, the situation will be taken a lot more seriously.

I am seriously excited for server launch. There was never a server like CG. The WoW experience was fun, and I especially enjoyed the server for its community. PvP is going to be awesome. With BG rating, transmogs, and a simply well-done PvP system lacking bugs, the system is going to exceed expectations. PvE will be amazing. The amount of beta testing that went into raids and instances will deliver a pure experience. 

"How many people are going to play?"
I'm just going to leave this quick forum statistic here. These are the forum registrations from the past 5 days. Keep in mind there's typically quite a bit more in-game server registrations than forum registrations. Click the spoiler to check it out.

Spoiler

To help cater to the anticipated greater demand that will accompany launch, Crusade Gaming is currently searching for new staff. Interested in joining the moderation team? Please submit an application on the forums!

Don't forget to add your submission to the forum event! Remember, the deadline is January 11th!

See you at launch,

Phantom

Rashid

Rashid
  • 41 posts
  • LocationMURICA

im gonna be rank 1 first, as usual

Dragon

Dragon
  • 54 posts

Fingers crossed for the weekend of the 17th, can't wait. Hopfully I'll be done moving then and I can just grind.

Beny

Beny
  • 22 posts
  • LocationHell
Swz tree iz waiting for meh

Gerandean

Gerandean
  • 46 posts
  • LocationHooter town

OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

direburn

direburn
  • 39 posts

I did not expect a release this early. I am seriously impressed by your work, guys. Really good job, and i cannot wait to play.

Hash

Hash
  • Team Lead
  • 162 posts
  • Staff teams:
    Development

I did not expect a release this early. I am seriously impressed by your work, guys. Really good job, and i cannot wait to play.

That's very gracious of you. Thanks direburn. Made my day.

Nelac

Nelac
  • 7 posts

my pants are moist

Gerandean

Gerandean
  • 46 posts
  • LocationHooter town

Greetings, community!

The date of relaunch will be announced before January 13, 2015.

Getting closer, getting closer, getting closer, getting closer.

Dragon

Dragon
  • 54 posts

I guess meeting today and mull it over tomorrow and announce?

Raven2809

Raven2809
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLima, PerĂº

almost there ! :D

Dash

Dash
  • Team Lead
  • 351 posts
  • Staff teams:
    Events, Support, Marketing

I guess meeting today and mull it over tomorrow and announce?

Yup, we have a meeting planned today to go over some last details. You can expect an announcement within a day :D

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

direburn

direburn
  • 39 posts

The server launch is gonna be so big choco needed to go on a vacation before it happened.

Raven2809

Raven2809
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLima, PerĂº

The server launch is gonna be so big choco needed to go on a vacation before it happened.

in my opinion this whole project started in the wrong time of the year, everyone is busy xD first holydays then vacations (in my case its summer) and so on, no time for shit, not even a fart.

Dash

Dash
  • Team Lead
  • 351 posts
  • Staff teams:
    Events, Support, Marketing

There is no wrong time to start when you set no deadline to begin with ;)

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti
  • 2 posts

I'm hyped, btw where's the forum event thing? Can't find it. Deadline is today so guess it isn't over yet.

Ink

Ink
  • 203 posts
  • Staff teams:
    Moderation

I'm hyped, btw where's the forum event thing? Can't find it. Deadline is today so guess it isn't over yet.

http://forums.crusad...t-old-memories/

That's the link to the event.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users