Please make sure that you have read over these guidelines before logging on to Halion! These rules are subject to change at any time. They are meant to enhance the Crusade Gaming experience of all members - if you would like to discuss these rules or have them changed, please send a private message to Dash.
Crusade Gaming holds a policy of zero tolerance towards:
- Members discussing their intent or plans to commit a crime.
- Advertising of other servers.
- Revealing personal information of other members without explicit consent.
A violation of these rules could result in an account ban or IP ban of up to 1337 years.
Crusade Gaming will generally not allow:
- Win-trading of any kind in arena or battlegrounds.
- Editing game files or using third party programs to do things otherwise not possible in-game, to gain an advantage or to circumvent in-game restrictions.
- Bug abusing of any kind. If you do find a bug, please let a staff member know and/or submit it on the bug tracker.
- Using multiple accounts or third party programs to get around an account or IP restriction.
A violation of these rules could result in an account or IP ban of up to 42 days.
Crusade Gaming asks you to not:
- Discriminate against specific things. This includes racism and sexism.
- Impersonate staff members.
- Target the server with demeaning and defamatory insults.
- Harass others excessively.
- Make multiple tickets in an attempt to annoy Game Masters.
- Intentionally disrupt events.
- Consistently speak a different language than English in public channels.
- Use colored text in public channels.
A violation of these rules could result in up to a 24 hour account ban.
Listed are the most severe consequences for violations of the above rules. Crusade Gaming reserves the right to give less severe consequences. Crusade Gaming also reserves the right to revoke your account privileges at any time. If you feel that you did follow the guidelines, and were given an inappropriate/improper penalty, please submit an appeal.