• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Ink

Ink
  • 203 posts
  • Staff teams:
    Moderation

Welcome to the testing season!

I hope you are as excited as me for the official launch.  :) We will work diligently with improving the realm the upcoming weeks.

We are very prone to make adjustments, so don't be afraid to leave a suggestion at our suggestion forum.

Did you encounter a bug? Report it over at the bug tracker and Hash will bring the bugswatter.

What is the reason behind a testing season?

• We would like to make the currency system as balanced as possible by using feedback from players and by monitoring the realm. This includes gear cost, battleground rating, arena rating, event credits and so forth.

Will I eventually be able to move over to the PvE side if I choose the PvP side?

• This is a hard nut to crack, but we will try our best to come up with a solution to this. Our best bet is that the nut will be cracked with the release of the first official season!

How long will the testing season be?

• A two-week period will be in place, at which we will try to adjust values on items. If values seem a bit too high, that is intentional. We've made it that way so it can be lowered in the future if the requirements are indeed unattainable. Although we will probably not do so, we may have to revoke items obtained during the two weeks. Players will of course be compensated with a full refund of the item. After the two-week period, items will be permanent.

When will the real season start & how long will the seasons be?

• We plan to have the real season starting 2/9/2015 and every season will last for 2 months.

What is subject to change over the testing season?

• Anything!

direburn

direburn
  • 39 posts

What did you do with Phantom?

Ink

Ink
  • 203 posts
  • Staff teams:
    Moderation

What did you do with Phantom?

I decided to change my name to Ink. 

Tutz

Tutz
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLiverpool m8

bfxm2a.jpg

Gerandean

Gerandean
  • 46 posts
  • LocationHooter town

2 month seasons o.O. Inc #1 3100 

direburn

direburn
  • 39 posts

I decided to change my name to Ink. 

Ok, Itrollharder...

Ensar

Ensar
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

2 month season seems fine, since that's how it should be on February.

Gerandean

Gerandean
  • 46 posts
  • LocationHooter town

Isn't a 2 month season quite long?

Versatile

Versatile
  • 77 posts

Isn't a 2 month season quite long?

There will be a minimum rating for gladiator cutoffs and we don't know how active the arena ladder will be, it would be pointless to have a season for like a month where no team would get any rewards because they couldn't find sufficient arena queues.

Stealthpro

Stealthpro
  • 63 posts

There will be a minimum rating for gladiator cutoffs and we don't know how active the arena ladder will be, it would be pointless to have a season for like a month where no team would get any rewards because they couldn't find sufficient arena queues.

AKA the CG effect

Giga

Giga
  • 22 posts
  • LocationEngland

3v3 participation would be nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users