About this forum

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Your Head

Your Head
  • 1 posts

Hello and welcome!

I am you, I am your head, I am your brains. Let me explain the reason you are seeing this: you are hallucinating. Terrifying huh? But true nonetheless. This forum does not exist, nor are you looking at it. You are imagining things and I (your mind) am playing tricks with you.

You have been wanting Crusade Gaming back so badly for over a year now. I have heard you think it. I have seen you dream it. You wake up crying because you miss those old times so much. You can't think clearly any more. To fill up that gap you are now seeing things and this is the result.

It is absolutely impossible that someone other than Silent has gotten control of the crusadegaming.com domain, you should realise that. Surely you don't think Silent would be silly enough to let it expire? That is preposterous! Honestly, if I would have written this post (which I haven't of course, as it does not exist), I would be laughing at you. Very loud. And rolling over the floor too. Ever seen a mind rolling over the floor laughing? No? Good, you're not too far gone then. Still, go see a doctor.

And should anyone happen to get the domain, surely no one would be silly enough to attempt to revive Crusade Gaming? No, that's not going to happen. Seriously. Read this post your imagination again and tell me differently. It is not possible, nor is it going to happen. Ever.

Is it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users