There has been a lot going on behind the scenes lately, and I think it would be good to give you all a quick update.
- Kaiyn has recently returned to Staff. He has mostly built Maventell for us, and is now the Team Lead for both Events and Game Design.
- Mostwanted, Acoolername and Saeada have recently joined Staff for Support and Events. They will mostly be handling your tickets and providing entertainment in-game. With such a small Staff it remains difficult to cover all time zones, but we will of course try to have as much GM presence as possible.
- Cawks and Hawk have joined the Game Design time for PvE. If you have any suggestions or thing you think should be changed: please contact them. They will decide what direction we want CG to go in, and give the development team guidance on what to work on.
- Several inactive Staff members have unfortunately been removed. While none of them actually did something wrong, we would rather have a small active team than a bigger team with lots of people who aren't around.
- I will be focussing more on development myself from now on, instead of only events and support. More development = more fixes and new features more often. There's still a lot to learn for me, but I'm pretty confident I'll be able to catch up fairly quickly.
Obviously, we are still looking for people in several areas:
- Support and Events could still use some people for times that are currently not covered very well. If you usually don't see a GM on while you are online, please consider applying
- We are looking for someone to help us out in general marketing. There's still a lot to be gained in that area. Things like advertising, finding the best vote sites to be on, building up hype for upcoming releases, etcetera.
- Development spots are of course always open. Are you familiar with SQL or even C++? We'd love to get in touch with you.
- Game design could use a PvP-guru to guide the server towards a better and more streamlined PvP-experience.
Of course, you could also apply for multiple roles if you have sufficient time and motivation to do so. Just let us know in your application.